Ôhe 2013 MV Agusta F3 800
MV Agusta introduced the new 800 c.c. F3. The specifications are as follows:
• Three-cylinder inline, 798 cc engine
• Max. power 148 HP at 13,000 rpm (+20 HP more than the F3 675)
• Max. torque 8.97 kgm at 10,600 rpm
• 13,500 rpm limiter
• Slipper clutch
• Dry weight: 173 kg (same as the F3 675)
• Power-to-weight ratio: 1.17 kg/HP (-13.5% less than the F3 675, with a ratio of 1.35 kg/HP)
• New front brake set up with Brembo monobloc calipers
• Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tyres with dimensions 120/70-ZR17 and 180/55-ZR17
• MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) platform combines total electronic control of the throttle and throttle body with traction control. Full Ride By Wire.
• Three maps devised by MV Agusta technicians and one that can be fully customised by the rider.
•Trellis frame, a 1380mm wheelbase, (54.33 in), fully adjustable suspensions
Ôhe price for the F3 8OO EAS (ELECTRONICALLY ASSISTED SHIFT) is 13.99O¤