New spy shots of the Honda CB 500.
These spy photos are probably from an advertisement that Honda is producing before the Eicma motor-show, where the CBs will be introduced.
Its not a typing error, there will be three versions, reminding the NC700X-S and Integra family.
Thus there will be a naked version CB500R, an on-off CB500X and the sport bike CBR500, featuring a full fairing.
- 470cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin
- Six-speed manual
- 30lb ft (4.1 kgm) of torque
- 401lbs (182 kgs) (dry)/430lbs (195 kgs) (wet)
- 105mph (169 kmph) top speed
- 31-inch (787 mm) seat height
- 120/70-17 (front)/160-60-17 (rear) tires